This Valentine’s Day, we’ve teamed up with our friends in Hypnogaja to spread a little musical love. Up for grabs are a FREE LG Chocolate Touch Verizon cell phone and a FREE collection of albums from Hypnogaja. All you have to do is simply click here and blip your favorite Hypnogaja songs to your Twitter account (click “more options” when blipping to integrate your twitter account if you haven’t already done so) with the hashtag #ilovehypnogaja. A winner will be chosen at random, so the more you blip, the better your chances of winning! Entry closes at 12 midnight/PST on February 15, 2010. Good luck and Happy Valentine’s Day from Hypnogaja and Blip.fm!”
Archive by Author
Join fellow Blip.fm DJs for Tweetsgiving, a 48-hour global expression of gratitude, starting Tuesday, November 24th at 9:00am (Pacific)/12:00pm (Eastern) through November 26th. Blip.fm is proud to be a sponsor of this event.
TweetsGiving (http://tweetsgiving.epicchange.org/) is a global celebration that seeks to change the world through the power of gratitude. This 48-hour event encourages everyone to express their thanks by using online tools (such as Blip.fm) and attending live events. Money raised will benefit a school started by “Mama Lucy” Kamptoni, a Tanzanian woman who used her income from selling chickens to build a school that now serves over 300 children near her home in Arusha.
Just blip and tweet your favorite Blip.fm tunes that express gratitude. Include #tweetsgiving and http://bit.ly/TGonline in your tweet. For example, you could tweet: “So grateful to share the holidays with friends! #tweetsgiving - http://bit.ly/TGonline - ♫ http://blip.fm/~gr9yv [We Are Family]
Happy Thanksgiving from the Blip.fm Team
Starting now, for the next two weeks you could win a Def Jam Prize Pack from Def Jam Music and Universal Music Group in honor of Def Jam’s 25th Anniversary!
3 steps to win:
1. Simply include the hashtag: #defjam25 when you blip a song to Twitter from any of the songs from the list below. Visit your service settings page to set up your Blip.fm account to post your blips to Twitter.
· I Need A Beat - LL Cool J
· It’s The Beat - Hollis Crew
· Bring the Noise - Public Enemy
· Party Up (Up In Here) – DMX
· The Rain - Oran “Juice” Jones
· Goin’ Back To Ca li – LL Cool J
· Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
· It’s Yours - T La Rock fT. Jazy Jay
· I Need Love - LL Cool J
· Children’s Story - Slick Rick
· This Is How We Do It - Montel Jordan
· Fight The Power - Public Enemy
· Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
· I’ll Be There For You/You’re All I Need To Get By-Method Man fT. Mary J. Blige
· Pop Goes The Weasel - 3rd Bas
· Daddy’s Little Girl - Niki D
· Just Friends (Sunny) - Musiq Soulchild
· Gold Digger - Kanye West fT. Jamie Foxx
· Slam - Onyx
· Deeper - Boss fT. Papa Juggy
· Crossover - EPMD
· Bring The Pain - Method Man
· 99 Problems – Jay-Z
· Regulate - Waren G fT. Nate Dogg
3. Add DefJam25 as a Blip.fm favorite DJ.
That’s it. Easy!
We are giving away two free passes to the SF Music Tech Summit, being held December 7th at the Hotel Kabuki. The first winner will be selected this Friday, November 13th and the second winner next Friday, November 20th.
To enter, all you need to do is blip a song to Twitter from your Blip.fm account, with “SFMusicTech” and “@blipfm” included in the Comments section of your blip. That’s it! (Click here to see how to set your Blip.fm account to post to Twitter.) You can enter as often as you’d like, but you can only win once.
Blips with a Twitter timestamp between now and 11:00 pm on November 12th are eligible for the first free pass selection. Blips with a Twitter timestamp between 11:01 pm November 12th and 5:00 pm November 19th are eligible for the second free pass selection. (All times/dates are Pacific.) Winners will be randomly selected and notified via email. Winners must respond via email within 48 hours of award notification to get their free pass and confirm they will attend. The prize consists only of one pass to the conference (valued at $129), and does not include any transportation, meals, lodging or other expenses. All travel and attendance is the winners’ responsibility. We will publicly announce the winners upon confirmation.
The more you blip, the better your chances are to win. Good luck!
The Blip.fm Team
Contest Entry Rules:
1. Upload a Fan photo of yourself in costume to the Blip.fm Facebook Fan page (include your Blip DJ name)
2. Blip a theme song that matches it, with a link to that Fan photo
We will announce the winner on #MusicMonday. Entry deadline: 9pm Pacific, Sunday.
Good luck and Happy Halloween from the Blip.fm Team!